Emerging Technology-Enabled Themes in Health Professions Education
September 17-19, 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Innovations in Global Health Professions Education (IGHPE) 2018 Fourth Annual conference: Emerging Technology-Enabled Themes in Health Professions Education, will be held from September 17-19, 2018 at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The conference focuses on the ever more pressing need to be able to deliver effective, integrated, accessible and affordable care across the world’s diverse populations.
Co-sponsored by the University of Malaya, this year’s program aims to provoke debate and formulate new ideas on the use of design and technology to bridge the gap between the theory and practice in health professions within the region and globally.
The themes that will be debated are:
- What is the role of e-Learning and technology in health professions education and healthcare delivery?
- How to leverage new technologies to address challenges of the future healthcare workforce?
- How will AI disrupt healthcare space?
- Can the design of healthcare sites impact patient outcomes?
- Is it possible to better align education and training with workforce needs?
IGHPE is committed to holding global and regional workshops and conferences to build an active community of healthcare and education professionals who are inspired to lead transformative initiatives. Our events’ proceedings are accessible free of charge globally via the IGHPE website and associated digital channels.
Due to limited capacity, participation at the IGHPE 2018 is by invitation only. Further information about the conference can be obtained from events@innoHealthEd.com.