The Innovations in Global Health Professionals Education (IGHPE) journal aims to publish new research and thinking in all aspects of global health professional education. In so doing, the journal will:
- Provide a forum for the exchange of information that addresses the achievements and the challenges of global health education and practice;
- Illuminate innovations that facilitate globalization in health education;
- Engage opinion leaders worldwide in policy-making endeavors relevant to global health education;
- Stimulate a consistent and productive debate on global health education;
- Enhance the delivery of the journal content by using up-to-date technologies.