Innovative Strategies for Developing the Future Healthcare Workforce
APRIL 5-7, 2017 | Shanghai, China
This page features presentation videos and podcasts from the IGHPE 2017 Third Annual Conference: Innovative Strategies for Developing the Future Healthcare Workforce, was held from April 5-7, 2017 at the historic Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund in Shanghai, PRC.
- Professor XU Jianguang (President, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine) and Dr. ZHANG Junhua (Deputy Director-General, Human Resource Development Center, National Health and Family Planning Commission), who together with Professor KE Yang (Executive Vice President, Peking University) led the debate on workforce priorities for China
- Health professions faculty from leading colleges who reviewed the implications of these health care workforce priorities and strategies in training and education, and faculty from Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Dr. Lois Nora (President and CEO, American Board of Medical Specialties) will head a panel discussion on the impact of standardized training, while Professor LIU Yuanli’s (Dean, Peking Union School of Public Health) panel will talk about the role of global health in restoring the balance in curative services
- Professor CAI John (Director of Center for Health Management and Policy, China Europe International Business School), introduced a series of innovative programs and technologies aimed at improving medicine that may also have national implications for health systems.
- And many more…
- New educational technologies including the Osmosis online platform, the Figure1 image-sharing service and the Proximie augmented reality system
- Innovative health professional training programs in China, including the development of the “health coach”
- Discussions of the medical education systems of Hong Kong and Korea.
Further information about IGHPE 2017 can be obtained from info@innoHealthEd.com.